Sunday, January 25, 2009

BURGER KING FIASCO!!!

You all are going to be jealous of the experience I had.  Let me give you a little background first-  In the month of December we had an issue with cars breaking down-(I'm still in that situation) anyway Jordon had to let me borrow his new, nice, red, loud, sizziling camero.  It is way fun to drive.  Also in the month of December Char had the cravings of a Dinosaur and wanted meat.  I couldn't find her raw meat at 10 p.m at night so I said her choices were Burger King or Burger King.  She choose Burger King.  It is right by our house so I agreed to taking her there since she refuses to drive manual.  I think she is afraid of the stick!!!    Anyway so the drive through it was.  We make it to the ordering box and I decided to be nice and shut off the car.  I did want them to get my order right.  I order Char's pound of meat and head to the window to pay.  I get to the window and decide I just have to pay and get my food so I shouldn't have to turn off the car.  Behind the window was a guy who was a little shorter then average and had muscles.  I had no attraction whatsoever- totally serious not cute.  He takes the credit card- swipes it and gives it back with a receipt which I give to Char.  A minute later he comes back with his hands folded and his chest sticking out and asks "What kind of sauce do you want with your nuggets?"  I didn't hear him because of the loud car and so I said "What?"  He came back with a louder, Deeper voice, "What kind of sauce do you want?"  I replied "I don't want any sauce thank you!"  While he was in there getting the rest of our order Char pipes up and says she paid for an Oreo shake.  I said I didn't order one but I'm going to get it.  He came back to the window with the order and handed it to me, which then I handed off to Char, which by then he had closed the window.  I wanted my shake he charged us for so I sat there and waited.  He sees I'm not moving so he comes back and looks at me.  I said I wanted my Oreo shake and he said let me see the receipt, I gave it to him and he looked at it and started shaking his head back and forth closed the window and got busy making my shake.  Our last window encounter came and he handed me the shake and said- "You know your a naughty girl???"  I said, "Yes I am!!"  took the shake and drove off.  I was trying to decide if it was cuz of the car or because I wanted my shake??? Don't know and I don't think I want to find out!!  I said you would be Jealous!! I know you are because you have never been called a naughty girl at the Burger King drive through!!!!

FUNNY WORD--- NAUGHTY!!!  

0 comments:

Good Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones