Sunday, February 22, 2009

We all Have Crystalesyndrome.... UGH!!!!

So you know Crystale has a disconnection loose between her brain and well the rest of her but I have to say after this week she has rubbed off on us all. I mean I don't know what happened but we all caught her disease. Davin, Jordon, and I all did something along the disconnection line... Crystale is going to have to move soon otherwise I'm gonna end up talking like her. Don't tell her but that scares me lol...... Well I thought I would tell you one story about Crystale first to start this post off. She asked me the other day for a phone number, it was an 800 number. I got it for her and she started dialing and then stopped, looked at me and said "Is eight hundred 8-0-0". I said duh and laughed and laughed it was like on The Little Rascals where the little kids go "What's the number for 9-1-1" it cracked me up.

Then Davin was visiting me at my house and we were talking about pixie my chiuhua who lives with the parents. Anyways, she kinda poops in there house and this is just absolutely wrong in Davin's eyes and he says with conviction "No matter how many times I rub her face in her nose, dangit". How embarrasing is that???? Crystale just beams, it think she finally got her voodoo magic to work. Remind me to go rummage through her room later.

My mom called me later in the week and told me that Crisco, Ashlee, and My mom were all talking about periods in front of my 13 year old brother Cade (I know we are weird but again we have to deal with boys all the time this is sooooo fair). Cade pipes up, by the way I think this is dumb but boys are, and asks what a period is. Jordon then says to him "Well then you should have watched the menustration video." Jordy meant the maturation video....... he will claim that he didn't do this but there was more than one witness and now there is documentation and you can't possibly argue with that. BTW just as a side note Cade faked being sick to not have to watch the maturation video and so now we ridicule him at every possible chance. That is what happens when 1) you don't do what you are suppose to and 2) you were an oops and born 7 years after the last kid and 3) you have us for brothers and sisters. Its just the way the cards were drawn deal with it.. ha ha

Kay now I'm kinda sad about this last story cuz it's about me but I have to tell it because well it's pretty hilarious. Last Saturday February 14 Josh my bro and I hung out all day cuz my sis-in-law Jeanne was in another city and well Josh gets lonely. We decided to go shopping I was downstairs in his house watching tv and rummaging (this must be the word of the day) through my purse looking for something and well you know what they say the older you get the larger your purse gets while he was getting ready. Anyways, Josh says come on I get up and put my purse on my shoulder, in my head I'm thinking it's a little heavier than normal. I just toss the thought aside and we get in the car and drive to the mall. We get to the mall and I decided that I needed to apply my Burt's Bees chapstick to my dry lips before we go into the mall. I open the purse and guess what I found....................... Josh's tv changer. HaHa I was laughing so hard and Josh is like what are you laughing at and I pull the tv changer out of my purse and he starts to giggle and then stops. He says, "Is that my tv changer!" I start laughing harder and he yells "What now I'm going to loose it because I am going to forget to it's in my car." I don't know it was pretty funny. Then we get home I go to my house and he walks down to his and then I hear him stomp back up the stairs and yell "Charlotte my tv changer is in the car dang you!!!!" HA HA HA it was quite hilarious.

Now you all can see Crystale has rubbed off on us this week. I hope it gets better next week I don't think we all can talk like Crystale nobody would understand anyone it would be like the tower of Bable were God changed all the languages. It would be too chaotic... Now where did Crystale put that magic book..............

0 comments:

Good Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones