Friday, February 27, 2009

What happens when the Economy goes???

With the Economy the way it is people are trying to cut costs at every turn most the time it's a bad thing but in the instance of this Denny's Commercial I think it turned out Fabulously. I found it the other night while watching American Idol, yes I watch it and yes I'll admit it maybe you should too, anyways we were watching and this commercial came on that I think everyone needs to see. I think it's the greatest commercial ever..... So please watch it



Don't you think that it's the most amazing commercial ever. I DO........... I'm a glass half full girl so despite the Economy at least the commercials are getting better and even more creative....... I think it's a trend we should keep.....I love the Denny's, you might think that's white trashish but I don't, and now I think I will go more often. The commercial worked!!!! The only problem is now I sing "You can call me the Nannerpuss, nannerpuss..." in my low man voice all the time. So watch at your own risk you might start singing it to.. Who knows it might be the next big craze... Nannerpuss

0 comments:

Good Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones