Monday, August 3, 2009

Happiness comes with a Button Nose!!!

I told you I would have more for you... I've had lots of time to hang out with this little handsome man and I think I'm in LOVE!!!! He is the cutest thing ever and he snuggles YEAH!!! Alaura doesn't so this is exciting news...



First things first Josh thinks he has the same nose I do so we did some comparing......

And More Comparing...

What do you think does he have my nose??????


Secondly I let little Miss Alaura take some pictures and I tell you what I think she has a future in photography look at all the unique images she was able to capture. Get ready to be DAZZLED !!!!!










Poor child isn't going to have any personality look how boring his dad and grandparents are..... how sad :~(










He will have a hard time figuring out Grammy though because sometimes she looks like Popeye the Sailor Man... ToOt ToOt and sometimes she looks normal... Oh and we have Uncle Randy showing off his mad wheelchair skills. I think I should let Alaura take pics more often


And where would any self respecting photographer/artist be without some self portraits so I have included some of Alauras for your viewing pleasure. I know she is like a little Monet with a camera.... Now hold your horses she is to young to book photoshoots right now but you wait a couple years and this little sweetie will be on her way.... So come back when she is a little older and will talk.... Seriously

1 comments:

JessicaTye said...

he is the cutest ever!

Good Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones