Thursday, October 1, 2009

Divorced From Soda

YES I am divorced it's true~ from soda. Due to life I no longer drink pop it's kind of (really) depressing. I miss my Diet Dr. Pepper EVERYDAY somedays its worse and I just want to drink it all day long (damn 23 flavors taunting me with all your deliciousness). But sometimes you have to seperate yourself from something you love...... :~( I know it's for the better (**sniff sniff**) I think I might cry...... These explain my feelings.... Now where's my box of tissue........
Diet Dr. Pepper
We are separated once again
It's not my fault, No!
You had me hooked on false pretenses
Your really not a Doctor
Oh how you had me fooled
All you do is cause me pain
But deep down inside
I love you still the same
Secretly I wish that you and I
Could become friends once again
and another.......
Diet Dr. Pepper
We use to be friends
Now were bitter Enemies
To the very end
It was not I
That wanted it so, No
Oh how my lips long
To touch your sweet can
To have your succulent nectar
Satisfy me once again
But no it will never be
You have waged your
War against me
Now I sit and stare
At your beautiful can
Holding on to the past and what we had
~Charlotte~
THE END.......

1 comments:

JessicaTye said...

I think this will be a good seperation. You two have needed to part for a very long time.

Good Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones