Monday, October 26, 2009

Why Women Stay Single!!!!

I have a couple videos to share with you!! Thought you would enjoy them I did......



The next one is my favorite for sure :~)
Thanks Friend :~) Not sure why she never
called back he sounds like a
COMPLETE CATCH!!! LOL


Just for all you guys if we don't call back it's because our
mother has cancer, we were abused as children, or we
have an anxiety disorder and it has absolutely nothing to do
the withthe fact we may not want to go out with you. Or do
you think that's a little passive/aggressive :~)

Now will everyone leave me alone about getting married
I have proof of what's out there so quite
bugging me.and Crisco ..... THANKS!!!!!!!!!!


One more for good measure :~)

1 comments:

JessicaTye said...

So freaking funny! I am dying here! So for all of us that did get married...you must think we are crazy kooks....

Good Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones