Friday, January 1, 2010

SOAPSTONE FOR SALE!

So on our way back from Africa we brought all this Soapstone. I thought it would be easy so I carried mine- I found new muscles I didn't know were there. This is what we bring back to America to sell so Rafikis can raise money for the Orphanage! They are made by the orphans and come straight from Africa. They are still in the process of building the orphanage and is in need of more money. 100% of the proceeds go directly to building the orphanage! So these pictures are of what we have and brought back! Take a gander and if there is anything you want or need a bigger picture to see let me know! I am so excited to sell so I can see the orphans get a new home!! Email me crystalebostwick@hotmail.com. Thanks for looking any questions let me know!



Soapstone Nativity- I have 3 -$30 each


This is a Kikoy- what women use as skirts over there- I have 1- $25

Shirt from Kenya- I have 1- $15


This was made in the carpentry class of our Deaf students- I have 2- $10



Purse from Africa- I have 1- $20




Keychains made from carpentry students at Deaf School- $3





This goes in a woman's hair with zebra on front and giraffe on the stick- I have 1- $5



These are braclets- what we call Bangels $10 for 2 braclets



Soapstone Stars- Come in Pink and white- That is the natural color for soapstone- $2 each


Cute Soapstone heart boxes- $10

Soapstone bowls- I love these! - I have 4 left- $10


Big Standing Hippo- These are so cute!- Not sure how many I have left that stand- $5

Small Kenya Box- Shaped like Africa but the Key to Africa is Kenya ! To see how it works see pic below- I have 1 with the animal -$20


Big Kenya Box- The key is Kenya - I have 1- $25



This is how it looks closed




Black Mamba Snake Box- So fun the snake jumps out when you open the lid!- Don't know how many is left -$5



Little Hippos- Even cutter!- Red and Orange- $3


Turtles in Red or Orange- $5



Big Flat Hippos- in Pink Red or Brown- $5


Front view



Small Giraffe- I have 1- $5




Christmas tree ornament- $3


Christmas tree ornament- $3

Christmas tree ornament- $3


Hearts- $10- Good presnt for Valentines!


I use mine as a necklace!- $10



Angels- Don't know how many I have left- $5



Rhino- I have 1 $5

Mother & child- $10

Mother & Child- $10


Candlesticks- I have many colors- $10



Candlesticks- $10








0 comments:

Good Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones