Saturday, December 31, 2011

All of My Brothers Are Big....... DORKS!!!!

My brothers love anything comic bookey (not a word I know) or old school cartoons I hear about it all the time. Don't get me wrong I don't mind I actually enjoy comic book movies and old school cartoons but there is something wrong when my 2 year old nephew corrects me. Here I'll explain: Beau is over at my house and he love loves Battan (Batman), Transformers, He-Man and Thundercats. His dad loves it, he doesn't have to fight with Beau to watch HIS cartoons. Anyways, back to the story, Beau walks around saying things like nana Battan and for some reason I said "Thundercats Power!!" which apparently is wrong and I know that but I couldn't remember what it actually was and Beau is 2!!! But being 2 doesn't mean that your not smarter than your aunt. He looks up at me with his little scowl (he has the best one I've see, even better than Crisco's hehe) and says with disgust "Thundercats HO". I will not be getting that wrong again. Needless to say he made ALL of my brothers proud that day and his aunt well she needs to brush up on her cartoons. Why am I telling you all this well my New Years Resolution is to not be outsmarted by a 2 year old.... Ya I know it probably wont last that long but no one's ever really does RIGHT??? Just for Fun here is a couple pictures of my favorite little bugger..... This is him in my car, he didn't want to listen to my music he wanted to listen to "Beau Beau's music" I didn't have any of his so he said "No music" I said no and he covered his ears and sang his own song..... He sure does have a mind of his own.... Oh and notice the Battan shirt

We made a block house and he is being a cheeser....
Anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I hope you all have the best year yet and that you too can keep your New Year's Resolutions.... I'm not so hopeful but who knows maybe I can make it a whole year.....:~)

0 comments:

Good Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones