Friday, January 8, 2010

Art by Josh Bostwick


For Christmas my bro, Josh drew an awesome Family tree for my mom. She was so excited when she opened it. Anywho I thought it was really great so I decided to blog about it. He does a lot of watercolors like this - As you can see he did each of us on a tree branch with things that are from our present life or from stories we remember!! I also got a present from him that was a watercolor of me in the "The Tole Machine" with Scooby doo because I love Scooby doo! So he can do individual or big- whatever the client wants. So if your intrested let me, Char, Josh know - There on the market!!!



This is a pic of the other trees in background - family names- Heaton, Kerr(Mom's side) Riding, Bostwick(Dad's side)




Cade

Jordon


Davin



Me



Charlotte



Randy

Josh


The whole picture with all of us- Our Family Tree!

Let us know if you or family or friends want one-email- crystalebostwick@hotmail.com

He is a stay at home dad and had plenty of time to work on it!!!

0 comments:

Good Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones