Saturday, January 9, 2010

More Pics I Found

Here are some more pics from my trip I just found- Some of my stories from my blog before! I can't believe how many times I have blogged! That is what I get for being bored at work!


The whole group got to go meet former President Moi- Fun but I had to drink the tea they provieded and let me tell you it was Nasty!



Teresa and Me- Everyone there and a few people here in America have asked if we are sisters. At first we would say no but now we just say yes cuz were sick of telling them NO!



A small group of us Rafikis painted the logo on the benches that the Rafikis group paid for and paid someone to put in!


Remember me telling you about my boyfriend and you saw his arm in the blog about Kenya- Well this is a pic you can see me and him together! He said can you take a pic of me I said sure but what he really meant was -want to take a pic with me in front by these pretty flowers! I was set up no question about it!



Here we are again! My boyfriend who has a wife and a child already! He was our Safari driver. This was taken at Baboon Cliffs where there are baboons running all over including the van driver! I was down there getting my pic taken when he came over and asked to take one with me! I was shocked but what I really didn't know was this was the beginning of our relationship!

0 comments:

Good Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones