Monday, February 8, 2010

Can I have some Sour Cream with my Taco Salad?

So I have a stalker …. I know it’s weird. It has nothing to do with the post per say but I wanted everyone to know. It’s creepy. I will blog about that later when I can upload photos…..

Anyways, Saturday Crisco and I went to my cousin’s baby shower clear over in Draper. I don’t think I will ever live somewhere half as nice and I’m not sure I want to we had to drive forever up in to the mountains where your view is not obscured by other houses you just see the mountains and besides I think I would just want to rip something or draw on the walls or throw toys on the ground so that I would feel more at home. After Crisco and I got done drooling over the Poshness of the home we sat and chatted a little, saw the baby’s room. Way cute. Then we had refreshments.

It was Taco Salad and well you can’t really go wrong with Taco Salad. You know you have your chips, lettuce, salsa, ground beef, olives, and your Sour Cream. I love Sour Cream! It makes everything taste better. We assemble our plates and get some fruit to go with it and sit down to eat it. It was delish except I kept getting this blueberry taste and it was really pissing me off. Then I’d eat some more and BAM blueberry taste. I was really frustrated and the whole time I was like “what the hell is making my Taco Salad taste like damn BLUEBERRIES”. I was very upset but I finished my salad anyway. I DID NOT go back for seconds, threw away the plate. We then proceeded to play a game and watch her open her presents.

After the present opening, Crisco and I had a TRILLION other things to do that day so we left. As we sat in the car we discussed the shower, as girls do. We criticize everything like for instance: that raspberry brownie tasted like CRAP, that bedroom was way cute but if I were to have a little girl I would do this instead, those mints were DE-LISH, and so on. Then we got to discussing the salad and I said “That salad was good but something in it tasted like Blueberries and it was pissing me off”. Crisco says “I think it was the Sour Cream, I put it on the side and it tasted like Blueberries so I quite eating it”. Me, “Oh my heck it was fruit dip, for the FREAKING FRUIT! And I put it on my whole salad. No wonder it didn’t taste very good”. Then we laughed until we cried :~)

Just an FYI though and to make myself not sound so stupid I want to explain a few things #1. Crisco did it too, just not to the extent I did (Stupidity does love company). #2 They placed said fruit dip near the salsa and the olives NOT the Fruit (next time help a blonde girl out and put fruit dip near fruit and taco salad stuff near the taco salad… KAPEESH) #3. I am BLONDE need I say more :~)..... Yes I do #4 is I'm my Mother's Daughter and if you know my mom well you know what that means :~)

0 comments:

Good Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones