Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Beers Equivalent....

I went bowling with some friends Friday night after a horrible date.... Horrible I tell you... bowling definately cheered me up :~) There was a group of people next to us and they were drinking and well one girl was a little more inebriated than the rest and we had a conversation......

I just got a strike

Drunk Girl: High Five
Me: Thanks
DG: You want some beer
Me: I don't drink but thanks
DG: Do any of yous drink?
Me: Ya one of my friends drinks
DG: Well if your not all goin' to drink none of yous can drink?
Me: Umm okay thats fine
DG: So whats your equivalent
Me: huh????
DG: Like whats your equivalent to drinking, uhh you know?
Me: (Looking at this lady like she's CRAZY) ummm
DG: Like no offense, I don't mean to be you know but is it like um Bible Study?
ME: (Stifling laugh) no I would say it's probably Diet Coke
DG: Uhhh (Blank Stare)

...........Then later that evening she proceeded to spill beer all over my shoes and purse. I guess I could be grateful it wasn't puke right?? She said she hated my friend because she is a skinny bitch that doesn't have the love handles.... I bet that is why when this same friend went to the bathroom she bowled for her. That's what you get for being skinny. My other friend and I didn't know what to do so we let her bowl. The good news though is the drunk girl after hours of drinking was able to get my friend a spare :~) I think I like living here at least there is never a dull moment right?

0 comments:

Good Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones